This event is in the past
Dec. 9, 2013, 10 a.m.
This module is meant for the moderators in online distance courses. The module will be organized several times a year. It takes about 6 hours in the period of two weeks to finish it.
The Learning outcomes of this module are:
- Participant knows what the tasks of the online moderator are (process)
- Participant can support students in distance learning (synchronous meetings and asynchronous support)
- Participant can design and prepare online meetings (programme, set goals and ground rules, invite participants)
can execute synchronous online meetings (welcome students, communicate
goals and expectations, set rules for collaboration and deal with
- Participant can afterwards summarize the meetings and
communicate results, follow-up agreements and arrangements for the next
session to the students.
- Participant can evaluate and improve future meetings and online support of students.
This module is developed in collaboration of Centrum voor Nascholing Amsterdam and Faculty of Science.
3.0 BY SA applies to all content on Starfish.