Posted by @NatasaBrouwer on March 9, 2014, 8:31 p.m.

Ask a question



In the Netherlands all university lecturers need to get a University teaching certificate about teaching and learning in higher education, in Dutch BKO (Basiskwalificatie Onderwijs). 

To get a certificate in the Netherlands the lecturers need to prove different lecturer's competenties: course design, provision of teaching, supervising students, organizing teaching and professional approach.

Information for FNWI lecturers on Faculty of Science Intranet pages.  

Creative Commons 3.0 BY SA applies to all content on Starfish.