Ask a question
The EC2E2N working group 'Towards Excellence in School and University Teaching' is building a collection (database) of teaching methods and pedagogical issues relevant for university chemistry teaching.
|The descriptors will be (are) connected to the people in the ECTN network with
the specific expertise in order to stimulate exchange of knowledge and
experience in Europe.
At this moment only a part of descriptions is already available but the project is still going on.
Welcome to participate with your expertise! This will make it possible for lecturers to obtain information and take inspiration how to design and develop high quality and sound teaching programmes.
3. Group Work (see list of related methods and people to contact)
6. Research Based/Led/Focused/Informed Teaching (see the list of related methods and people to contact)
9. Assessment (see list of related methods and people to contact)
10. Pedagogical Issues (see list of related issues and people to connect)
12. Evidence-based Teaching Methods
13. Analogy-based Teaching (see list of related methods and people to connect)
15. Supporting Learners (see list of related methods and people to connect)
You can contribute to this list with your Starfish account (request account). To distribute the work within the community please claim your descriptor. On this page you will see which descriptors are already claimed. Note that you are most welcome to write descriptors also about any related methods to the methods on the list!