About Paola Ambrogi
Affiliation: I.I.S. “L.Nobili” Reggio Emilia, Italy
Paola Ambrogi is a Chemistry teacher and Tutor Coordinator of trainee chemistry teachers at the University of Modena and Reggio Emilia (Italy). She works in the field of pre- and in-service chemistry teacher education and researches in chemistry education. Her research interests include assessment, Inquiry Based Science Education and Cooperative Learning teaching methods. She is an active member of the European Chemistry Thematic Network and its working groups.
=> Download Paola Amborgi CV
Publications about teaching and learning
- Ambrogi, P., Reiners, C. S. (2012), Chemistry Competence Based Curricula: a comparative analysis of the implementation in Germany and Italy. C.n.S La chimica nella scuola, Speciale n3, 26-28. http://www.didichim.org/download/ICCECRICE-rome-2012/Ade-Bus.pdf online 7/03/2013)
- Ambrogi,P., (2010), The Italian ISS National Plan to enhancing science literacy through science teachers’ education, 10th ECRICE, Krakow 2010, book of abstracts abstract, p.28-29.
- Battistuzzi, G., Malavasi, G. Bellei, M., Zanoli, R., Ambrogi, P. (2010), Progetto Lauree Scientifiche: orientamento e formazione degli insegnanti per l’area chimica. Un bilancio dell’attività dell’unità operativa dell’Università di Modena e Reggio Emilia. In L. Menabue, G. Santoro (Eds.) New Trends in Science and Technology Education selected papers volume 1. Bologna: Clueb 218-230. ISBN 978-88-491-3392-9
- Ambrogi,P., Caselli,M, Montalti, M., Venturi,M.,(2008), Make sense of nanochemistry and nanotechnology CERP Chem. Educ. Res. Pract., 9, 5-10 , DOI: 10.1039/B801285G
- Ambrogi, P. (2008), A new approach to improving science literacy, 9th ECRICE Istanbul 2008, abstract book, p. 34-35.
3.0 BY SA applies to all content on Starfish.