About Dragica Trivić
Affiliation: University of Belgrade Faculty of Chemistry, Serbia
Dragica Trivić is associate professor at the University of Belgrade, Faculty of Chemistry. Her fields are chemistry education, scientific literacy, pre-service chemistry teacher education, continuing professional development, teaching/learning methods, standards of students' achievements, standards of textbook quality.
=> Download Dragica Trivić CV and the list of her references
Relevant publications about university teaching and learning
- Sisovic, D. & Bojovic, S. (2000). On the use of concept maps at different stages of chemistry teaching, Chem. Educ. Res. Pract., 1, 135-144.
- Sisovic, D. & S. Bojovic (2000). Approaching the concepts of acids and bases by cooperative learning. Chem. Educ. Res. Pract., 1, 263-275.
- Šišović, D. & Bošković, D. (2005). Interdisciplinary instructional approach to the theme "Air, Water, Soil and Food Pollution and Its Prevention" in seventh grade, Journal of Science Education (REC), 6, 2, 100-102.
- Trivić, D. & Randjelović, M. (2007). Fireworks on school bench, Journal of Science Education (REC), 8, 2, 96-99.
- Tomašević, B. & Trivić, D. (2012). Planning chemistry lesson and the indicators of learning process of chemistry. Journal of Science Education, 13, 1, 32-34
3.0 BY SA applies to all content on Starfish.