About Ameen Farouk Fahmy
Affiliation: Faculty of Science, Ain Shams University, Egypt
I'm an emeritus professor of Organic Chemistry. My interest in chemical education is Systemic Approach to Teaching and Learning Chemistry [SATLC] and Systemic Assessment to Assess the Student Learning outcomes. See also: http://www.satlcentral.com/
I'm interested in SATL and Multiple Intelligencies in outdoor activities in Chemistry and in Systemic Objective Tests [SOT].
Relevant publications about university teaching and learning
- Fahmy, A. F. M., Lagowski, J. J; (2003) Systemic Reform in Chemical Education An International Perspective, J. Chem. Edu. 80 (9), 1078.
- Lagowski, J.J. and Fahmy, A.F.M. (2011) The systemic approach to teaching and learning, [SATL]: A 10- year’s review, AJCE,1(1) 29-47.
- Fahmy,AFM,Lagowski,JJ (2012) SATLC- Initiative: Uses of SATL & Multiple intelligences [MI] For Tertiary Level: Part-I: Benzene Structure Activity, 22 ICCE&11 ECRICE, Rome, July 15-20, 2012. AJCE, 3 (1) 60-73 (2013).
- Fahmy, A.F.M.andLagowski, J.J. ; Systemic Multiple Choice Questions in Chemistry, Chemical Education International Vol. 3 (2006/2008 (2006/2008)
- Fahmy, A.F.M., and .Lagowski, J.J. (2012) Systemic assessment as a new tool for assessing students learning in Chemistry using SATL methods: Systemic true false [STFQs] and systemic sequencing [SSQs] question types, AJCE. 2(2)66-78.
3.0 BY SA applies to all content on Starfish.