About Liberato Cardellini
Affiliation: Università Politecnica delle Marche, Ancona, Italy
My studies concern the use of concept maps and summaries to help students reflect on what they study and analysis of the errors that students make when solving chemical problems.
I use logical problems and suggest helpful strategies in order to help my students to become proficient in solving problems.
Relevant publications about teaching and learning in higher education
- L. Cardellini, Fostering creative problem solving in chemistry through group work, Chemistry Education Research and Practice, 2006, 7 (2), 131-140.
- Angawi, R. Cardellini, L. Improving the students’ abilities in problem solving. How to verify the result’s correctness, Journal of Science Education, 2011, 12 (2), 76-78.
- Cardellini, L. Motivational secondary and tertiary education: the PROFILES project. In G. Pinto Cañón, M. Martín Sánchez (Eds.), Enseñanza y Divulgación de la Química y Física, Ibergaceta Publicaciones, S.L., Madrid, 2012, pp. 419-426.
- Cardellini, L. (2014). Problem Solving Through Cooperative Learning in the Chemistry Classroom. In I. Devetak, S. A. Glažar, (Eds.), Learning with Understanding in the Chemistry Classroom, (pp. 149-163). Dordrecht: Springer.
- Cardellini, L. (2014). Problem Solving: How can we help students overcome cognitive difficulties, Journal of Technology and Science Educaton. 4 (4), 237-249.
3.0 BY SA applies to all content on Starfish.