About Sevgi Aydin
Affiliation: Yuzuncu Yil University, Turkey
Pre-service science teacher education technological pedagogical content knowledge professional development.
Teaching interests: I really want to learn more about technology integration in science teaching. Additionally, I want to learn about science specific teaching strategies and how to use them in college or high-school chemistry teaching.
=> Download Sevgi Aydin CV
Relevant publications about university teaching and learning
- Aydın, S. (2015). A science faculty’s transformation of nature of science understanding into teaching graduate level chemistry course. Chemistry Education: Research and Practice, 16, 133–142, Doi:10.1039/C4RP00212A.
- Aydın, S., Demirdöğen, B., Akın, F., Uzuntiryaki, E., & Tarkın, A. (2015). The nature and development of interaction among components of pedagogical content knowledge in practicum. Teaching and Teacher Education, 46, 37-50. doi:10.1016/j.tate.2014.10.008.
- Şardağ, M., Aydın, S., Kalender, N., Tortumlu, N., Çiftçi, M., Perihanoğlu, S. (2014). The Integration of Nature of Science in the New Secondary Physics, Chemistry, and Biology Curricula. Eğitim ve Bilim, 39, 233-248. Doi. http://dx.doi.org/10.15390/EB.2014.3069.
- Aydın, S., Sinha, S., İzci, K., & Volkmann, J. M. (2014). Turkish, Indian, and American Chemistry Textbooks Use of Inscriptions to Represent ‘Types of Chemical Reactions’ Eurasia Journal of Mathematics, Science and Technology Education, 10(5), 383-393. Doi.10.12973/eurasia.2014.1060a
- Aydın, S., Demirdöğen, B,. Tarkın, A., Kutucu, E. S., Ekiz, B., Akın, F., Tuysuz, M., & Uzuntiryaki-Kondakci, E. (2013) Providing a set of research-based practices to support preservice teachers’ long-term professional development as learners of science teaching. Science Education. 97(6), 903-935. DOI 10.1002/sce.21080.
3.0 BY SA applies to all content on Starfish.